The Best Motivational Status Messages
- I just wish my ex could look down from heaven and see me right now, but no, the b*stard is still alive!
- Sometimes my greatest accomplishment is just keeping my mouth shut .... But it doesn't last very long
- Ability is what you’re capable of doing, motivation determines what you do, and attitude determines how well you do it.
- If 5 seconds of smile can make a photograph more beautiful then just imagine, if you keep always smiling, how beautiful your life will be.
- “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” ― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- Do not think about the past. Accept the Present. Think for the Future, and face tomorrow with a sweet and beautiful smile.
- Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative things.
- I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, don't second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay.
- “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” ― Marilyn Monroe