This is the syllabus of BPH-109: PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY – I (INORGANIC CHEMISTRY) Practical B Pharmacy I Year, University of Health Sciences Rohtak
Max. Marks: 80 Total Hours: 75 (3hrs/week)
Click here For Theory syllabus of Inorganic Chemistry
For more sylllabus and question papers visit Tech Jatt
BPH-109: PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY – I
(INORGANIC CHEMISTRY)
PRACTICAL
1. The background and systematic qualitative analysis of inorganic mixtures containing up to 4 radicals.
2. Limit tests for impurities in Pharmaceutical compounds.
3. Identification and purification of selected Inorganic Pharmaceutical Substances.
NOTE: ANY OTHER EXPERIMENT (S) MAY BE INCLUDED IN SUPPORT OF THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF THE COURSE.
Books Recommended (Latest edition):
1. J.H. Block, E. Roche, T.O. Soine and C.O. Wilson, "Inorganic Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry", Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia.
2. L.M. Artherden, Bentley and Drivers, "Textbook of Pharmaceutical Chemistry", S& Ed., Oxford University Press, Delhi.
3. Pharmacopoeia of India, Govt. of India, Ministry of Health.
4. A.H. Beckett and J.B. Stenlake, "Practical Pharmaceutical Chemistry", Part I, 3rd edition.
Click here For Theory syllabus of Inorganic Chemistry
For more sylllabus and question papers visit Tech Jatt
