Note: The syllabus is outdated (valid till 2013 batch).
Visit www.PHARMAROCKS.tk for latest SYLLABUS and Stuff of B Pharmacy, Health University Rohtak
Pt. B. D. SHARMA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, ROHTAK
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
B. Pharmacy - First Year
| Code BPH: | Subject (Theory Course) | Hrs/week |
| 101 | Pharm. Chem. – I (Inorganic Chemistry) | 2 |
| 102 | Pharm. Chem. – II (Organic Chemistry) | 3 |
| 103 | Pharmaceutics – I (Introduction to Dosage Forms) | 2 |
| 104 | Pharmaceutics-II (Forensic Pharmacy) | 2 |
| 105 | Pharmacognosy-I | 2 |
| 106 | Pharmacology-I (Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education) | 3 |
| 107 | Pharmaceutics – III (Drug Store and Hospital Pharmacy) | 2 |
| 108 | Pharmaceutical Biology | 2 |
| Code BPH: | Subject (Practical Course) | Hrs/week |
| 109 | Pharm. Chem. – I (Inorganic Chemistry) | 3 |
| 110 | Pharm. Chem. – II (Organic Chemistry) | 3 |
| 111 | Pharmaceutics – I (Introduction to Dosage Forms) | 3 |
| 112 | Pharmacognosy-I | 3 |
| 113 | Pharmacology-I (Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education) | 3 |
| 114 | Pharmaceutical Biology | 3 |
For more syllabus and Papers visit Tech Jatt